10 things that might indicate that you have anxiety in your life. These are just my thoughts and I’m sure somewhere someone has done an experiment or survey to find these indicators
- Worried to go back to work after a holiday
- Worried that people won’t like you
- Constantly second guessing so that you can smooth the way ahead
- Trying too hard
- Trying to be someone who you aren’t
- Not being truthful to yourself
- Loving others before yourself
- Giving in to others when you really don’t want too
- Saying “OK”or “I’m fine” to avoid what you are really feeling
- Worrying about things that are beyond your control.
There must be more as they only took me a minute or so the write. If your notice that you have these thought regularly then perhaps you should read You, me and the dog makes three.
These are natural reactions to life and are habits that you have developed to protect yourself, perhaps it is time to review how you respond to the stimulus in your life.
The first part to manage these reactions is to stop and observe yourself, do you really need to respond that way, perhaps there’s another way.
I know I sometimes is my triggers but when I notice I stop and choose something different.
I’ll explain the something different on another blog.